Reporting Problems to the Council

Reporting Problems to the Council
Add CommentAdd Comment
Article By:

Have you walked past the same graffiti on the wall for the last month thinking someone should call the council, or have you driven over the same pot hole swerving to avoid damaging your car. Well unless someone tells the council they are never going to know.

There are a number of new way you can report problems in your local community.

FixMyStreet is a mySociety website through which users can report potholes, broken street lights and similar problems with streets and roads in the United Kingdom to their local council or related organisation, and see what reports have already been made

My Council Services enables you to capture the details of an issue or incident that is then automatically submitted to the council.
You can submit reports for issues such as; 
  • Missed bin collection 
  • Broken parking meter 
  • Problem in a local park 
  • Illegal fly posting 
  • Drain problem 
  • Missed bin collection 
  • Parking meter 
  • A broken street light 
  • Broken pavement 
  • Graffiti 
  • Pot holes 
  • Abandoned vehicle 
  • Dead animal 
  • Rubbish on the street 
  • Illegal dumping of waste 
  • Pest problem 
  • Refuse problem 
  • Skip problem 
  • Dog fouling 
  • Bus Stop 
  • Public Conveniences 
  • Recycling 
  • Complaint or Praise 
  • Cigarette smoking 
  • Car Park maintenance 
  • Food hygiene 
  • Light or Noise Pollution 
  • Anti Social Behaviour 
  • Health and Safety 
  • Planning Breaches 
  • Empty Properties 
  • Street 
  • Benefit Fraud 
  • Other

both of these sites have smartphone apps that make it possable to do the reporting there are then.

Comments (1)
Default Admin says:
another is "Love Clean Streets"
22/11/2018 12:07 AM

Featured Listings:


Google Advertising


Links | Member | Acredited